Sr. Quality Assurance Tester
• 5+ QA testing experience
• Create test cases for all user stories, including positive and negative testing. Test cases should include step by step instructions for conducting each test, description of the component of the requirement being tested, and the date and status of all tests conducted.
• Create test conditions and supporting test data
• Create and maintain test scripts
o Test functionality and data transformation during sprints
o Test functionality and data transformation for end-to-end testing, including interfaces
o Manage and setup User Testing functional environment
o Experience with Salesforce including setting up and configuring test users and test data, validating test results, and running Salesforce reports and queries to validate functionality and data transformation.
o Ability to write and interpret Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) queries
o Ability to write and interpret Oracle PL/SQL database queries
o Experience using the TOAD application to query and manage databases (nice-to-have)
• Track all instances of tests conducted for each test case, and ensure that the test case and defects are being tested in the correct environment.
• Log defects for failed tests and assign to the appropriate developer for resolution. Tester should also take responsibility to ensure progress is made on resolutions, so that the cases can be passed in the expected time frame.
• Retest all failed tests until the script passes.
• Log all unexpected behavior as a new test case, and continue to test until it passes
o Excellent communication skills required (written & oral).
o Detail oriented. Attention to quality output a must!
o Solid knowledge of automated testing tools (such as UFT, Selenium, or Silk).
o Self-motivated, responsible, efficient and organized
o Attend all meetings and conference calls as appropriate
o Any other tasks as requested.