Drupal Developer to join the web development team, you will be responsible for developing, managing and enhancing the technical infrastructure of a world wide Drupal-based website, based intranet/extranet and other Drupal 6 and Drupal 7 sites.
You will work closely with other web and database developers as well as with the team’s internal clients. You will have the opportunity to work independently and with the team, producing creative, reliable solutions with attention to detail that will greatly enhance the websites.
Your Key Responsibilities/Essential Duties:
1. Work closely with internal clients and subject matter experts in developing strategic approaches to the development and enhancement of websites.
2. Gather requirements, design, develop, configure, test, deploy and support Drupal 7 websites.
3. Develop custom Drupal modules and extend existing modules to fit project requirements.
4. Manage web infrastructure for multiple Drupal 6 and Drupal 7 sites.
5. Upgrade Drupal 6 websites to Drupal 7.
6. Provide basic systems administration of the LAMP-stack web servers
7. Administer Drupal Core 7.x and Modules.
Experience Required: At least three years of advanced-level experience in a similar role. Additionally, this position requires one to three years of experience in a technical leadership role. Excellent project management skills. Ability to interact with all levels of staff. Excellent customer service skills. Skills required: Drupal PHP jQuery MySQL HTML/CSS UI/UX design experience Linux Apache Experience with version control systems such as GIT Experience with developing responsive design themes a plus Experience with other CMS a plus Strong organizational and communications skills.