Adobe AEM 6 Developer
We are recruiting an Adobe AEM Developer who will be part of a team that is responsible for delivering Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) implementation at one of our key clients. This role will span across all aspects of the software development lifecycle and will include working alongside our Customer Engagement, Marketing, User Experience, Design and Technical teams in a highly collaborative environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the AEM product suite, 3+ years working on AEM
- Translate marketing and web site needs into AEM specific technical solutions
- Work in an agile, rapid development, and prototyping environment
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of AEMs core platform and integrate with E-commerce and other solutions
- Integrate websites with web analytics and campaign management tools
- Hands-on experience developing templates and custom components on the Adobe AEM platform, ideally v6
- Experience customizing workflows and integration with other enterprise systems
- Exp in DAM and JSP Development
- Adobe Test & Target
- Adobe Analytics
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development environment; experience with Agile a strong plus
- Ability to write complex programs, analyze code changes and make suggestions to improve code complexity for maintainability and scalability.
- Familiarity with basic Linux or related platform concepts and commands
- A bachelor’s degree and 7 years of technical work experience working with CMS platforms, and 3 years of Development experience with Adobe Experience Manager 6.x / CQ5.