There is an opening for an experienced product manager in our Content Service program. The program contains several related projects – content repositories, scanning and records management. We are embarking on an exciting new phase of rolling out new technology (Alfresco) to replace legacy systems.
The role of the product manager will be to:
• Create and maintain visions (1-3 years) for each project
• Maintain a 9-12 month backlog of major epics, features and new customers
• Work with business analysts to maintain a prioritized story backlog
• Work with agile development teams as part of the process of developing software
• Work with business representatives and sponsors to define and prioritize goals, and communicate the vision
We have an opening for a mobile product manger that would need to focus on launch and new features on our web app and our tablet apps. This person should have a mobile mindset with both strategy and execution skills. The product manager needs to have experience in the full agile lifecycle from requirements to design and development.
In an iterative and agile environment, the Product Manager will manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities. The Product Manager will build products from existing ideas and help develop new ideas. The Product Manager will define and translate requirements into the best user experience, coordinate and facilitate meetings with other business units and serve as the single point of contact for their product. (more…)
An exciting opportunity for a Product Manager in a fast paced and fun environment. This is a Director level role and will be expected to work closely with executive management in realizing the product vision and driving it to fruition from a technology perspective. You’ll work with all company functions, including Sales, Client Services, Finance and Marketing to ensure successful product launches and ongoing product success. You’ll be responsible for leading a small but highly motivated team of product owners and play a pivotal role in determining the direction of the product portfolio. (more…)
In an iterative and agile environment, the Launch Manager will work directly with the product managers to ensure seamless launch of products that are part of the sprint cycle as well as out of the sprint cycle. The Launch Manager will work in the content management systems to complete the work needed to officially launch the product from the sprint. The Launch Manager will ensure the product is properly tracked in our analytics tool.
• Highly driven self-starter, motivated with excellent communication and organization skills
• Ability to quickly learn and understand systems
• Ability to work independent and productively in an fluid digital environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience in working with Agile teams
• Experience in Content Management Systems
• Experience in Adobe Analytics or other analytics tool a plus
As a Product Owner/Mgr. for the Enterprise Solutions Group, you will be responsible for understanding the key user challenges and turning those into concrete features for the product that simply and clearly solves their needs. This is a hands-on position requiring someone who excels at taking an idea and delivering a final product. You should also be comfortable working collaboratively with different teams and executive stakeholders during the concept, development, launch and sustain phases of the product lifecycle.