The Salesforce Administrator will be part of a team responsible for implementing technical solutions to organizational business needs spanning donor outreach and solicitation, volunteer recruitment and management, and multichannel marketing, as well as managing processes for data integrity, hygiene, and security. Please note this is not an entry-level position.
• Collaborate with staff and internal Salesforce team to help determine and deliver improvements to the Salesforce database
• Create custom fields, custom objects, workflow rules, approval processes, and other point and click changes
• Build custom reports and dashboards to give staff better insight into constituents, members, and other relevant data
• Collaborate with the digital marketing team in the design and integration of email campaigns using ExactTarget
• Perform data imports, exports, mass updates, and merges using bulk tools like the Apex Data Loader and DemandTools.
• Two years of demonstrated Salesforce experience required
• Salesforce Certified Administrator required
• Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator preferred
• Experience with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required
• Strong communication skills and attention-to-detail required