1) Execute an integrated communications and marketing plan for a defined portfolio of programs and services.
2) Partner with program team, internal business units, channel owners and externa vendors to develop and launch creative tactics that support campaign strategy: develop briefs, creative components; facilitate review and production for offline and online channels.
3) Provide day-to-day support and superior client service for assigned portfolio of programs.
4) Engage with and communicate program updates and priorities to key stakeholders.
5) Develop timelines to meet project commitments and ensure deliverables from across the organization and external partners are on time.
6) Work closely with editorial team to identify program success stories, interview opportunities with beneficiaries and volunteers, and other relevant information to support brand story.
7) Collaborate with in-house designer and/or manage external agencies to create brand compliant assets that advance program objectives.
8) Work with Director and other partners from across departments to measure and report on program results, perform research and deliver findings, understand and leverage segmentation data, etc.
9) Identify and share opportunities for public and media relations, thought leadership initiatives, social media, and digital tools that support program objectives.
10) Partner with various teams to reflect enterprise-wide strategy, positioning, and integration.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field and 6+ years marketing experience, with an emphasis on integrated marketing strategy execution. • Proficient in understanding multiple facets of core marketing areas: digital, print, direct mail, broadcast, earned media, brand, and operations. Direct experience working in a social enterprise and start-up environment is a plus. • Excellent oral/written presentation skills; proficiency in preparation and presentation of proposals, analytical reports and documents regarding programs’ operational status, achievement and performance. • Demonstrated efficient vendor and budget management. • Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and have sound business judgment in project prioritization. • Can work independently and in a team environment. • Ability to gain internal respect and build consensus with superiors and peers. • Flexibility with adapting to changing work environments and priorities. • Experience in grassroots communications, agency and/or issue campaign background is a plus. • Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to handle challenges in a diplomatic fashion. • Must be comfortable with collaboration.