PMP Certified Project Mgr w/ Brightspot, AEM, Digital Product Exp.
Full-time, on-site support needed for four months, with the option to extend. This role will manage the day-to-day elements of a cross-enterprise project to move several websites from WordPress to Brightspot. The program manager will create and manage a large project plan that affects different stakeholders and timelines, and covers varying streams of content production. The incumbent will also coordinate and manage meetings; create and maintain project documentation; and create and deliver presentations. A proven track record of leading large business focused digital technology initiatives is required.
Lead large groups of stakeholders needed for enterprise-wide project:
- Create and maintain overarching project plans and roadmaps that include timelines from multiple working groups, milestones, schedules, key dates, progress against targets, and risks
- Track project performance, follow-up on agreed upon deliverables, track risk and critical path, create and distribute weekly updates.
- Provide potential solutions or business insights where needed to keep projects moving forward.
- Quickly grasp technical and business material and synthesize into required actions
- Facilitate engagement with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring strategic alignment, clear understanding of project goals and focus on delivering meaningful outcomes.
- Prepare and present briefing materials and reports. Develop executive review documents and updates as needed.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional groups to move projects forward. Work across with all groups to ensure goals and priorities are clearly communicated and business needs are being met according to defined schedules.
- Act as an intermediary to balance multiple interests, working through what is needed and what can be achieved within given time constraints. Be the one point of contact for project status
- Document all key decisions. Create and distribute meeting notes.
- Manage the impacts and interdependencies between teams and work to ensure initiatives meet the goals and objects of the project.
- Ensure communication channels among all parties on any particular project are in place and working effectively at all times to ensure all are informed of current project status and any potential issues as they arise.
- Proactively manage expectations through clear and frequent communication.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience:
- At least five years of experience or working knowledge of UX, digital product, development, and technology to inform solid plans and timelines.
- At least five years in a formal Project/Program management role for digital, consumer-facing digital properties.
- Experience with consumer-facing digital program management.
- Superior organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to understand and manage multiple streams within one project and multiple projects concurrently.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation); experienced and comfortable working with and presenting to colleagues at various levels, from co-workers to senior management.
- Desire and ability to meet the demands of a start-up culture within the complexities of a large, established company.
- Strong ability to collaborate and engage with various working styles and personalities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Agile methodologies, Adobe Engagement Manager, Omniture/SiteCatalyst
- Experience with tools are utilized for such as Jira, Confluence, Basecamp, Slack, Visio and Microsoft Project
- Must be PMP certified
Return to job openings