The Lead Test Engineer will be the primary person to write test plans, test cases, conduct testing and coaching junior testers in Agile with Discipline (AWD) delivery model.
The position is a mid-level Test Engineer/Analyst position and the tasks include:
• Analyze requirements, User Stories
• Design/develop test plans and test cases,
• Execute test cases, create test reports, and create defects,
60% of time- Write test plans, test cases, and perform testing.
20% of time- Lead and coach the junior testers.
20% of time-Prepare all required documentation for delivery to client
Required skills/Level of Experience :
1. 3+ years Test Engineering skills and experience in requirements analysis, designing/developing test plans and test cases, executing of test cases, creating test reports, and creating defects.
2. 1+ years of experience in writing and refining test cases from User Stories using Agile methodology.
3. Familiarity with Rational testing tools such as Rational Quality Manager, Functional Tester, Performance Tester, Rational Team Concert.
4. Strong communication and customer relationship management skills. Must be able to consult, mentor, and provide leadership to the IBM and client team.
5. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field
1. Experience with Functional, Regression, Performance and Section 508 compliance testing.
2. Agile training or certification.