The data visualization specialist will support the Data Science team to distil audience data and knowledge, transform abstract information from data analyses into comprehensible and attractive visuals that brings data to life.
This role is critical to help the team contribute to a growing movement toward data-driven insights and decisions-making to improve business practices.
• Team Work and Business Acumen: Work with data scientists and business stakeholders (e.g. Marketing / Relationship managers, research team, Creative Team etc.) to pinpoint vital information for communication
• Synthesize Data: Use various tools (e.g. SQL, SAS, Adobe Analytics) to synthesize data from data ecosystem
• Visualize Data: Create data visualizations that integrate vast data concepts into digestible and concise charts using various BI tools, e.g. Tableau, Alteryx, R, etc. (more…)
Consultant will deliver support to Operations and Inventory Management for reporting on all areas of the Digital Advertising Services business. This reporting will include inventory, delivery, revenue and yield. It is a must that this person have advanced excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, charting), be able to complete data analysis, has the ability to pull reports from various sources, and complete request within provided deadlines. Experience with DFP, DSM, YieldEx, Domo, and SQL is a plus.
• Analyze large data sets to gain an understanding of the data, discover data anomalies, and look for ways to leverage data in support of company mission.
• Integrate data from disparate sources to help define an enterprise data dictionary.
• Define and populate conceptual and logical data models, data dictionaries and metadata repositories.
• Document key business processes, technical requirements and data transformations.
• Maintain relationships with business and technical staff across the enterprise to understand data requirements and usage patterns.
• Become the Subject Matter Expert in the Domain
•Required Skills and Qualifications:
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with strong data analysis skills, analysis of data sets, mapping of relationships, strong SQL for quering, be able to document and report, requirements analysis and interact with users, any experience with the cloud is a big plus.
Works with key stakeholders within assigned business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies.
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to developers.
• Ensures that the solution delivered complies with user needs by formally or informally testing the application and supporting usability and user acceptance testing and pilot initiatives. (more…)
Developer will be responsible for the design and development of new surveillances and enhancements to existing surveillances in Stock Market Regulation Technology domain. Review and analyze complex process, system and / or data requirements and specifications. Serve as the technical subject matter expert for systems. Serve as the primary designer for complex component designs for systems. Build, test, deploy, and document complex software components for systems. Create software engineering strategies that help identify and mitigate risks. Lead other team members in peer review of code and identify re-usable frameworks. Document and communicate development status in a timely manner including metric reporting. (more…)
Developer will be responsible for analyzing requirements, prototyping data analysis solutions (primarily in Hive SQL or Spark and UNIX scripting), designing, developing and unit testing solutions, and facilitating solution deployment and support.
Candidates need to have strong capabilities in HiveQL, UNIX scripting.
Candidates should have experience with the Hadoop ecosystem and working with large data sets.
The system will consist of batch analytic processing on large sets of data.
Experience with Spark is preferred. (more…)
For this position we are seeking a full stack developer who has solid experience on the front end and the back end. They should have strong Java, SQL, Hibernate, Spring, GWT. We are migrating applications to Angular next year so being familiar with that is a plus. This is a SCRUM environment so need to be comfortable with that. (more…)
The main function of a Tester is to develop, implement, and document all testing activities, including test planning, test documentation, test execution, defect tracking and reporting, including follow-up and issue resolution.
Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures. Test system modifications to prepare for implementation. Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability. Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers. (more…)
Create/maintain the data architecture to increase the robustness, performance, and scalability of systems. Provide oversight and direction for the design and development of the data infrastructure. Responsible for the development of logical data models and semantic data layer(s) needed to support business and analytic requirements. Maintain quality of data in the application systems ensuring: integrity of data, the correction of any data problems, data currency, and the established design procedures to purge/archive old data. Participate in the data governance program. Create streamlined, scalable integration solutions to support downstream environments. Track progress and communicate effectively with key stakeholders to ensure successful completion of the project within targeted time, cost, and quality. Interact with business partners, 3rd party vendors to highlight the right information, risks, open issues, and the impact on data architecture related projects. Experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools and/or statistical software required. Experience in ANSI-SQL.Proficient Data modeling tools like ERWIN or ER Studio. (more…)
The senior-level candidate must be confident, communicate effectively, organized, test creatively, adapt to changing requirements, estimate work effort, and provide frequent status updates to the team lead. The candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, but intense scrutiny, in a fast-paced environment. (more…)