Allocate and manage resources daily to complete production and optimization work on time and to deliver highest value
• Liaison with Content, Photo, Digital Services, Business Units, Impact Groups and Digital Marketing to ensure clear understanding of priorities and due dates
• Oversee implementation of best practices search engine optimization (“SEO”) and engagement optimized web page production to increase the value of each visitor to website and to prompt engagement
o Formats of content to include but not limited to: articles slide shows, videos, video streaming, tools, forms and galleries
• Oversee programming of landing pages to be aligned with the brand, using value metrics, strategic direction, audience segments, web analytics
• Ensure rollout of promotional support for enterprise programs and initiatives (more…)
Website Producer/Web Content Producer/SEO
Producers will execute against the audience engagement plans by building effective pages on the web and mobile, ensuring user relevance and participation with the site using SEO, video, and more. Ultimately, the Producer will improve the value of digital users by increasing page consumption and ad revenue, increasing valuable conversions like Membership, and decreasing exit and bounce rates, effectively growing the user base. (more…)
Producers will execute against the audience engagement plans by building effective pages on the web and mobile, ensuring user relevance and participation with the site using SEO, video, and more. Ultimately, the Producer will improve the value of digital users by increasing page consumption and ad revenue, increasing valuable conversions like Membership, and decreasing exit and bounce rates, effectively growing the user base.
• Publishes web content that meets site’s high standards of usability, editorial quality and effectiveness.
• Uses analysis and insights to drive optimization of pages, actively seeking to improve value per page. (more…)
Support the digital content and personalization for all client digital properties (web, tablets and mobile). Develop business rules for content placement and personalization for different use cases (anonymous vs logged in users). Manage the personalization and content for web, tablet and mobile experience. Create personalization rules and reporting on the different personalization scenarios. Manage and recommend personalization scenarios based on performance, recommend content changes and work with the matrix team to ensure we provide the best experience for the members. Update the business rules, as required. Serve as the subject matter expert on personalization and educate the matrix teams and providers on the personalization and content best practices. (more…)
In support of a new Specific Digital experience on a large corporate website primarily and limited support on additional digital platforms as requested.
• Develop preliminary analytics of current tools, information, content, links to programs and products and development initial baseline of digital components.
• Support development of performance metric goals for digital sites.
• Perform on-going analytics, reporting, and evaluation of digital / web initiatives. Synthesize existing and lead the development of new analytics and reporting that supports monthly operational and business performance dashboards. Create holistic pictures across various communication channels and map the member experience through the digital platform and communication elements. (more…)
Seeking a Manager of Analytics to lead our efforts to understand the strengths and opportunities in our business. Provide assessment and analysis of data across multiple sources that represent different parts of the business, from customer acquisition to customer management to operations. This position will work cross-functionally with various business owners to determine and meet their reporting and analytics needs.
The Manager of Analytics is a strong communicator who is eager to learn, is endlessly curious, takes pride in hard work and is committed to continuous improvement and business efficiency. S/he loves data and analysis, wants to dig in deep to look for the headlines in the data – trends, exceptions, and variances – that will lead to actionable strategies to accelerate profitable growth and drive product improvement.