This person will be part of a development team that creates and maintains multi-lingual online news websites and supporting applications. This team is responsible for building modern, secure, high performance web applications using open source technologies.
This person will help with the coding of the website and related tools and applications. The primary web development framework used is Ruby on Rails. (more…)
Self-learner/starter, proactive with a drive to learn new technologies.
• Good experience working with Linux platforms for troubleshooting, basic commands, tool installation etc
• Familiarity with any Build/Deploy platforms such as Jenkins/Artifactory Pro/Bamboo/AWS Code Deploy etc. is required.
• Good understanding of basic sql queries for Postgres or Oracle or Mysql or sql server.
• Experience in Amazon Web Services is a plus.
• Configuration/Customization of the build/deploy tools is a plus.
• Should be good with troubleshooting issues (server and client)
• Good communication skill is required. (more…)
The main function of a Systems Administrator is to be responsible for the administration of core systems as well as monitoring and repair of high performance computing systems. Ensures consistent and reliable operation including enterprise servers and network infrastructure.Job Responsibilities:- Provides wide ranging system administration in a multi-platform environment – Responsible for general systems administration tasks including system configuration management, OS installations, security updates, urgent system patching – Writes and implements scripts to automate tasks- Ability to identify and troubleshoot hardware components that are problematic – Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, (more…)
The Senior Support Engineer provides a layer of technical support between help desk and development. This position communicates frequently within departments and occasionally with customers to resolve issues. The role is responsible for troubleshooting system problems and coordinating support issues with other internal departments groups, Network management and Help desk. (more…)