Self-learner/starter, proactive with a drive to learn new technologies.
• Good experience working with Linux platforms for troubleshooting, basic commands, tool installation etc
• Familiarity with any Build/Deploy platforms such as Jenkins/Artifactory Pro/Bamboo/AWS Code Deploy etc. is required.
• Good understanding of basic sql queries for Postgres or Oracle or Mysql or sql server.
• Experience in Amazon Web Services is a plus.
• Configuration/Customization of the build/deploy tools is a plus.
• Should be good with troubleshooting issues (server and client)
• Good communication skill is required. (more…)
This job requires a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent knowledge with six years of related professional experience, including hardware and software system development in the Unix environment and experience supporting HP and Sun Unix in a multi-server environment.
Expert level knowledge and working experience in the following areas:
Essential Job Duties:
1. Develops, designs, and maintains the UNIX infrastructure for enterprise applications.
2. Implements and maintains the enterprise web servers and streaming servers. Implements, manages, and troubleshoots the enterprise e-mail servers and appliances. Implements and maintains the enterprise Domain Name System (DNS) servers. Implements system patching and remediation of security vulnerabilities. (more…)
The main function of a Systems Administrator is to be responsible for the administration of core systems as well as monitoring and repair of high performance computing systems. Ensures consistent and reliable operation including enterprise servers and network infrastructure.Job Responsibilities:- Provides wide ranging system administration in a multi-platform environment – Responsible for general systems administration tasks including system configuration management, OS installations, security updates, urgent system patching – Writes and implements scripts to automate tasks- Ability to identify and troubleshoot hardware components that are problematic – Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, (more…)
About the Job
· Design, development, test of satellite system applications
· System integration test development and execution
· Software defect isolation and correction
· Accurate estimation of the required development effort
· Customer interface and support – documentation and verbal communications
· Product development lifecycle (involving requirements analysis)
· System and software design
· Object Oriented design and analysis
· Software development life cycle and processes
· Windows and Linux, knowledge of socket, threaded, multitasking and real-time programming