1) Execute an integrated communications and marketing plan for a defined portfolio of programs and services.
2) Partner with program team, internal business units, channel owners and externa vendors to develop and launch creative tactics that support campaign strategy: develop briefs, creative components; facilitate review and production for offline and online channels.
3) Provide day-to-day support and superior client service for assigned portfolio of programs.
4) Engage with and communicate program updates and priorities to key stakeholders.
– Responsible for the integrity of all search metrics.
– Responsible for improving paid search KPIs
– Responsible for paid search Quality Scores
– Responsible for paid search landing page performance and AB testing
– Responsible for report building and presentation
– Keyword research
– Responsible for the research and development of new search concepts for paid search
– Responsible for improving consumer touch points from search
Allocate and manage resources daily to complete production and optimization work on time and to deliver highest value
• Liaison with Content, Photo, Digital Services, Business Units, Impact Groups and Digital Marketing to ensure clear understanding of priorities and due dates
• Oversee implementation of best practices search engine optimization (“SEO”) and engagement optimized web page production to increase the value of each visitor to website and to prompt engagement
o Formats of content to include but not limited to: articles slide shows, videos, video streaming, tools, forms and galleries
• Oversee programming of landing pages to be aligned with the brand, using value metrics, strategic direction, audience segments, web analytics
• Ensure rollout of promotional support for enterprise programs and initiatives (more…)