We are looking for a hands-on software architect with solid C#/.NET experience to oversee and drive application design across mobile platforms and cloud-based server-side components that support millions of customers.
The position involves working with .NET, iOS and Android development teams to implement solutions, provide architectural guidance and design, and establish/enforce best practices and standards across all platforms.
Part of this position involves driving new application development and migration from existing systems to Azure. (more…)
We are looking for a hands-on, experienced solutions architect to join a team of architects, working to design, develop, and deliver enterprise level innovation projects. The team is delivering solutions that satisfy multiple enterprise teams that are providing business applications for millions of customers using the latest technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Azure, Redis, Service Bus technologies, platform and vendor integration; establishing Standards and Best Practices for highly repeatable processes and delivery.
In addition to innovation, there is an opportunity to assist in governance and process oversight to ensure teams are adhering to the standards and best practices as defined by the architecture team, and supporting a continuous feedback loop to enhance the solutions and practices.
•12+ years of experience. Exceptions are made for exceptional coders with a proven track record.
Write technical specifications and requirements definition based on conceptual design and stated business requirements
• Support, maintain, document, and write unit tests for software
• Analyze code faults to find root causes of errors and put systems into place to pre-empt similar faults in the future
• Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design
• Consult with Product Management and end users to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs
• Maintain existing code, port it to new platforms (more…)
Works independently and as a member of a team to design and develop new applications and to support/modify existing applications in Windows/Linux environments. Assists or leads in the development of system architecture, design, and documentation. Assists or leads in the development of organizational design and development standards. (more…)
About the Job
· Design, development, test of satellite system applications
· System integration test development and execution
· Software defect isolation and correction
· Accurate estimation of the required development effort
· Customer interface and support – documentation and verbal communications
· Product development lifecycle (involving requirements analysis)
· System and software design
· Object Oriented design and analysis
· Software development life cycle and processes
· Windows and Linux, knowledge of socket, threaded, multitasking and real-time programming
The senior-level candidate must be confident, communicate effectively, organized, test creatively, adapt to changing requirements, estimate work effort, and provide frequent status updates to the team lead. The candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, but intense scrutiny, in a fast-paced environment. (more…)
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to be responsible for the administration of design, development, system testing, and documentation functions for all applications. The Senior Software Engineer position includes primary responsibility for ensuring standards are met in the design, R & D, product engineering, distribution, and help desk management of assigned applications. The Senior Software Engineer position is responsible for software development, producing detailed designs, and producing automated unit tests. (more…)