Incident Response Team Member on site w/ government
8 years overall experience; 5 yrs. around vulnerability tools.
Vulnerability Tool configuration, deployment, engineering, and defining policies and procedures based on Government best practices
Has some of (not all)
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The Agile Delivery Lead will direct development staff as a working team member to architect, design, develop, test, debug and document software components by providing delivery leadership associated with the delivery of high quality technical solutions under the high-level direction of an agile program manager and/or director. As the lead for an agile team, the Agile Delivery Lead will act as the team’s agile coach in support of the organization’s standardized agile practices within a scaled agile enterprise framework. As the architect for the team, the Agile Delivery Lead will be responsible for aligning their team’s work with enterprise architecture standards (more…)
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer plays a critical role in designing, configuring, maintaining network infrastructure, telephony, systems and software applications and solutions. Activities include market research, best practices study, Proof of Concept development, solution comparison matrix analysis, configuration management, system engineering and maintenance, system monitoring, trouble-shooting, change control, end-user training and assistance, desktop support, asset management, account management, content management and system documentation. (more…)
The successful AWS Architect will be responsible to ensure cloud architectures are designed and maintained to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and adhere to mandated frameworks and standards to include prescribed security requirements. This position will be working directly with the customer and infrastructure team itself. The candidate will need to be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced team environment. (more…)
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned AWS projects and tasks for Federal Healthcare customer. Responsible for managing multiple AWS cloud development, hosting, and implementation tasks (schedule, quality, cost, risk) across the life cycle of cloud managed services, to include managing the work of architects, engineers, and vendors.
Provides project management of assigned AWS cloud hosting/implementation project or tasks. Lead interface with government client to communicate project status and risks. (more…)
Self-learner/starter, proactive with a drive to learn new technologies.
• Good experience working with Linux platforms for troubleshooting, basic commands, tool installation etc
• Familiarity with any Build/Deploy platforms such as Jenkins/Artifactory Pro/Bamboo/AWS Code Deploy etc. is required.
• Good understanding of basic sql queries for Postgres or Oracle or Mysql or sql server.
• Experience in Amazon Web Services is a plus.
• Configuration/Customization of the build/deploy tools is a plus.
• Should be good with troubleshooting issues (server and client)
• Good communication skill is required. (more…)
Seeking a professional with strong abilities in building large data warehouses, schema design, SQL tuning, debugging, optimization techniques with deep knowledge into the inner workings of Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) databases. This hire will be dealing with data volumes at an unprecedented scale (measured in the petabytes) on a highly integrated platform providing interactive analytics to the users. The ideal candidate is open, flexible, and motivated to contribute toward team success in a high-energy, high-impact environment. (more…)
We are seeking a full-time, experienced Cloud Administrator to work alongside our web and application development team to support transition and operation of client web sites / applications in the Amazon Cloud.
•Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
•Migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS
•Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS
•Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
•Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
•Estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms
• Communicates orally and in writing to high level public officials, as well as a variety of audiences. Produce weekly activity reports, oral presentations, briefings, standard operating procedures (SOPs), software development life-cycle (SDLC) documents and checklists, risk and issues logs and required artifacts. (more…)
Seeking a full-time, experienced Cloud Administrator to work alongside web and the application team to support transition and operation of web sites / applications in Amazon Cloud.
• Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
• Migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS
• Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS
• Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements (more…)