Systems Engineer – Linux, Citrix Xenapp, EMC, VMware ESX 4.0/ESXi 5
This opening is for a motivated and energetic experienced professional Systems Engineer in a supporting a federal government agency in an SLA driven environment. The position will be responsible for managing Linux, Citrix Xenapp, Netscaler, EMC RecoverPoint, VMware ESX 4.0 and ESXi 5 technologies
- Manage the Linux servers.
- Manage the VMware ESX 4.0 and ESXi 5 technicologies
- Manage Citrix Xenapp environment
- Manage Cisco Netscaller technologies
- Manage the EMC Recoverpoint technologies
- Day to day monitoring, management and patching of the Linux servers.
- Day to day monitoring, management and capacity planning for the VMware ESX4.0 and ESi5 environment
- Day to day monitoring, management of Citrix Netscaler and Citrix Xenapp environment
- Day to day monitoring and management EMC Recoverpoint environment, including disaster recovery planning.
- Participate in the Data Center Systems Engineer on call schedule
- 2+ years managing Linux servers
- 3+ years managing VMware ESX 4.0 and ESXi5
- 3+ years managing Cisco Netscaler and Citrix Xenapp
- 5+ years managing Windows Servers 2003 – 2008
Return to job openings