Website Producer/Web Content Producer/SEO
Producers will execute against the audience engagement plans by building effective pages on the web and mobile, ensuring user relevance and participation with the site using SEO, video, and more. Ultimately, the Producer will improve the value of digital users by increasing page consumption and ad revenue, increasing valuable conversions like Membership, and decreasing exit and bounce rates, effectively growing the user base.
• Publishes web content that meets site’s high standards of usability, editorial quality and effectiveness.
• Uses analysis and insights to drive optimization of pages, actively seeking to improve value per page.
• Writes display or promotional text, such as headlines, decks and captions following editorial team guidelines.
• Coordinates the use of digital and multi-media assets, such as photos, graphics, quizzes, polls, video and audio, and uploads these assets to the website using the department’s style and optimization guidelines.
• Collaborates with design and product teams on execution of web pages.
• Provides insights and recommendations of content to Audience Engagement Director for promotional consideration in internal and external vehicles.
• Understands audience segmentation, usage rules and major style guidelines and ensure all content published meets these requirements.
• Maintains and conducts quality assurance checks on website and mobile according to department guidelines.
• Responsible for maintenance of links and adherence to the information architecture through site’s content management system.
• Completes training and certification in content management system, search engine optimization, video optimization, and online community platforms