Seeking a Manager of Analytics to lead our efforts to understand the strengths and opportunities in our business. Provide assessment and analysis of data across multiple sources that represent different parts of the business, from customer acquisition to customer management to operations. This position will work cross-functionally with various business owners to determine and meet their reporting and analytics needs.
The Manager of Analytics is a strong communicator who is eager to learn, is endlessly curious, takes pride in hard work and is committed to continuous improvement and business efficiency. S/he loves data and analysis, wants to dig in deep to look for the headlines in the data – trends, exceptions, and variances – that will lead to actionable strategies to accelerate profitable growth and drive product improvement.
• Analyze customer behavior and trends, delivering insights to stakeholders and executives
• Gather and mine data from multiple sources including marketing, sales, technology, customer service, finance as well as external resources to be used to drive decision making
• Work with internal team to develop the organization’s first cross-functional, enterprise-wide data solution
• Design and maintain reports and dashboards using available Business Intelligence and Analytics tools
• Identify future “best-in-class” solutions for reporting and data management
• Monitor data quality in analytics tools and raise key issues to the team
• Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, statistics, related discipline, or significant professional experience
• 5-7 years of experience in marketing analytics and business intelligence
• Experience with Salesforce, Marketo and Google Analytics
• Expert level experience with MS Excel and SQL
Could be someone who previously was a business analyst or a PM.
• Experience building data marts is preferred
• Superior interpersonal skills to deliver analysis and insights to stakeholder and executives within the organization
• Strong technical communication skills to articulate issues and requirements to Technology team
• Quick, self-motivated learner with an innovative approach to solving problems