Network Administrator w/ Cisco ASA, F5, sonicWAll & Vyatta systems
Network Administrator with 6+ years of hands-on IT experience specializing in system administration. Understanding of modification and implementation of Firewalls (Checkpoint, SonicWALL and Cisco) and Load Balancer (F5) rules
- Job Duty 1 with % of time –Support for Cisco ASA, F5, sonicWAll and Vyatta systems (30%)
- Job Duty 2 with % of time – Document network changes (20%)
- Job Duty 3 with % of time – Responsible for monitoring the health of the Network (15%)
- Job Duty 4 with % of time Install, configure, and maintain network appliances (20%)
- Job Duty 5 with % of time – Ensures compliance with all information security policies and standards by working with security team to ensure software licenses, patches, firmware and security updates are applied. (15%)
- Working knowledge of Cisco Firewalls, Checkpoint firewalls and F5 Load Balancers.
- Hands on experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Experience with TCP/IP, networking, and DNS, SMTP, and HTTPS.
- Hands on experience with VLANs and routing
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix security (Firewalls, ACLs, Authentication, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enterprise in Operating Systems tuning and configurations
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Storage Area Network (SAN).
- Knowledge of Application/Web servers based on Apache.
- Basic knowledge of Red Hat Directory Server.
- Hands on experience with Dell Blade servers and Brocade Fiber Switches.
- Familiar with CIS Benchmark standards.
Return to job openings