Principal Information Security Analyst w/ CISSP, CCSP or Security+
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
Additional experience may include:
- Cloud hosting experience (AWS)
- Experience with threat modeling, especially for web application and web APIs
- Web security and compliance experience (e.g., Firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, DOS prevention and PCI, HIPAA, FIPS, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Detailed knowledge of networking protocols: DNS, HTTP, SSL, SMTP, TCP
- Understanding of secure-cloud configuration, (CloudTrail, AWS Config, etc), cloud-security technologies (VPC, Security Groups, etc.) and cloud-permission systems (IAM).
- Logging, monitoring and response concepts and technologies for cloud networks, corporate networks and hosts in all environments.
- Duties include; daily security support, security engineering support, security guidance, and completion of all security requirements for the organization.
- Supports security engineering and tech solution development.
- Evaluates security requirements associated with cloud-hosted environments and services.
- Knowledge of information security principles, concepts, practices; cloud hosting environments; systems software; database software; and immediate access storage technology to carry out activities relating to security system authorization.
- Experience interpreting and implementing FISMA/NIST/FedRAMP requirements focused on the operational implementation and documentation of those requirements.
- Ability to assess risk factors and advise on vulnerability to attack from a variety of sources and procedures for protection of systems and applications, particularly those risks and vulnerabilities inherent to cloud-based environments.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing with management and other technical specialists.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- One or more security-related certifications, such as Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), SECURITY+
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
8-10 years of related experience in data security administration.
Return to job openings