We seek an eager, experienced marketing team player with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys a fast-paced environment, and to consistently grow digital traffic and engagement via paid media. This position is ideal for a data-driven individual who can take projects from concept to implementation and management, and find innovative approaches to connecting with key audiences, successful troubleshooting and the ability to independently solve for issues. Candidate will need to be comfortable communicating to senior management, providing direction to peers and making day-to-day decisions.
- Drive towards organizational goals by: writing marketing plans that articulate effective and innovative content marketing strategies and tactics.
- Oversee the launch of campaigns, and iteratively measure and optimize results.
- Manage paid media budgets with performance, cost efficiency, scale, and accuracy in mind.
- Work with internal campaign or program managers as well as contacts at third-party paid marketing platforms to develop strategic advertising for external promotion.
- Manage the implementation of campaign tracking codes and reporting of digital metrics via Adobe SiteCatalyst for the purposes of performance management and optimization.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis. Identify trends and opportunities for improvements.
- Collaborate with internal partners, including teammates, business units, and subject matter experts, to develop an understanding of both current and new initiatives.
- Present annual and campaign-specific strategic plans and performance updates to key internal stakeholders; facilitate conversations regarding content campaigns and strategy with other business units.
- Ensure all digital assets and ad placements are consistent with brand guidelines and meet legal requirements.
- Stay current on industry trends and technological developments all while applying the best thinking and practices to paid media campaigns.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree, in marketing or a related discipline and at least 5 years of experience developing digital marketing strategies in an agency, corporate, public sector or non-profit environment. Previous digital paid media management experience is required and content marketing experience is preferred.
Other Specific Requirements include:
- Ability to develop and manage digital marketing strategy and tactics
- Proven track record of using data, analytics to direct and measure campaign performance
- Working knowledge and understanding of paid content marketing platforms, mobile, paid social media ads, etc.
- Commitment to quality and accuracy – strong attention to detail
- Outstanding business acumen and judgment, curiosity, and strong technical skills.
- Possess client service orientation and account/project management skills
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of, and ability to work within, a complex organization and a matrix management system
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. listening, negotiating, facilitating, managing conflict, flexibility.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs required
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects in busy office environment.