Implementing a Case Management solution as part of the larger Enterprise Case Management implementation.
Will design and develop case management solution, including designing BPM workflows, user interface and coding application logic.
Job Duty 1 – Facilitate Sprint estimation, Sprint planning meetings to identify product backlog items to be worked in a sprint and to estimate level of effort of development activities.
Job Duty 2 – Lead daily standup meetings, Scrum of Scrums, track progress by keeping the sprint backlog up-to-date, and help to remove impediments
Job Duty 3 – Conduct an end of sprint review meetings where sprint products are demonstrated to stakeholders
Job Duty 4 – Conduct Sprint grooming, provide progress reports including but not limited to meta scrum report/burn-up/burn-down charts/User Story Point updates etc.
Job Duty 5 – Update Product Backlog Items to include new or revised requirements and backlog item
Job Duty 6 – Foster collaboration and communication between team members on technical issues, on process improvements, and in addressing and escalating project risks and issues.
• 4+ years of experience as a software development project manager or scrum master
• At least 4+ years of formal agile process experience.
• Demonstrated experience in iterative methodologies (Agile/Scrum)- leading Scrum meetings and developing Sprints, Product Backlogs, and/or developing User Stories (4+ years)
• Experience working with dispersed teams, and using online communication tools such as OCS and Live Meetings, or similar (4+ years)
• Understanding of the role of software development tools and processes such as version control, defect and issue trackers, build processes, team collaboration tools (4+ years)
• Experience with Rational Jazz (RRC, RTC, RQM)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Either a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), OR Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), OR IC Agile Certified Professional (ICP), OR Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP).