Support the digital content and personalization for web, tablets and mobile. Develop business rules for content placement and personalization for different use cases (anonymous vs logged in users). Create personalization rules and reporting on the different personalization scenarios. Manage and recommend personalization scenarios based on performance, recommend content changes and work with the matrix team to ensure we provide the best experience for the members. Update the business rules, as required. Serve as the subject matter expert on personalization and educate the matrix teams and providers on the personalization and content best practices
RESPONSIBILITY AND TASK STATEMENTS
• Responsible for editing of new content and repurpose, curate, and syndicate existing education and offer content across multiple channels (web, mobile and social media) and devices (desktop, tablets and mobile). Responsible for managing and implementing content and offer personalization using Adobe Target and custom personalization tools.
• Participate in personalization and communication strategy to optimize content and offers and manage the promotional calendar. Manage personalization calendar and works with web analytics team to develop offer personalization rules for targeting.
• Repurpose content across touch points like website, social media, email, mobile, online PR for events. Manage implementation to tracking and tagging for performance reporting.
• Manage deployment of headlines, taglines, product names and other digital copy that is optimized for SEO/SEM
• Create and communicate concepts, unique selling points (USP), benefits and call-to-action copy
• Edit and proofread all department content for accuracy and consistency, provide quality control.
• Documents content and personalization requirements using Microsoft Word (Descriptions), Excel (Prioritizations), and Visio (User Flows)
• Identifies existing content and personalization best practices, develops and creates best practices that work for our members
• Possess technical skills to develop project overviews, project plans and schedules, to support implementation of digital and mobile initiatives.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in a technology or digital content or related discipline with 4-8 years of direct experience in digital content for consumer-facing web sites, and/or mobile applications; or an equivalent combination of training and experience related to the duties of the position.
• Ability to work with technology and creative agencies to execute projects:
• Experience in digital touch points (email, websites, social, video, etc.) and with launching content in those channels is highly preferred. Experience with CRM, marketing automation and analytics
• Masterful use of HTML, HTML5, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Test and Target, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Ajax and Flash a must. Adobe Target is a MUST. Experience with CRM, marketing automation and analytics preferred
• Should be abreast with the latest digital, content and usability trends
• Familiar with web content best practices, including SEO and HTML, data tagging is highly desired
• Experience with A/B testing of copy to drive higher incremental conversion rates is highly desired
• Experience with Marketing Automation Tools (i.e.: Eloqua, Adobe Test and Target) or the proven ability to quickly learn new software as needed
• Proficient in authoring using Adobe Web Content Management (WCM) tools – Adobe CQ / AEM
• Deep knowledge of digital media platforms (web, email, mobile and social) and best practices around content authoring/publishing for web, tablets and mobile devices
• Demonstrated aptitude and willingness to learn the functional detail of our online systems, tools and processes with the ability to explain them to others