We are seeking several development engineers and test engineers to help our products integrate with leading visualization tools; including Google Earth, ArcGIS, STK, Google Maps. A college degree in a related field such as computer science, engineering, or physics is required. Minimum 5 years of systems engineering experience is required for this position.
Candidates will work in small development teams on all aspects of the development life cycle including requirements, design, coding, unit testing, and deployment. They will interact directly with customers and have the potential to attend domestic and international conferences. Self-motivation and the ability to work independently or as part of a team are required. They will interact internally with the VP of Software Development, Software Engineers and Systems Engineers. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, eager to learn, and able to come up with innovative solutions to challenging problems.
• U.S. Citizenship required
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years experience with object oriented development
• 2+ years experience with C#.NET in Visual Studio
• Strong experience in full software development life cycle
• Effective communication and documentation skills
• 2+ years experience in aerospace software development
• Web application architecture and framework development
• Mobile application development experience
• Systems Engineering
• Version control systems such as Subversion
• SQL, Relational Database Design, Access
• Satellite Tool Kit /Systems Tool Kit (STK)
• Google Earth
Required: Experience on satellite ground system projects, technical documentation, effective communication skills.
Desired: Familiarity with STK, experience in satellite operations, experience on imaging satellite programs, knowledge of orbit determination systems and operations.develop web, mobile, and desktop applications for aerospace mission planning and scheduling.