As a Product Owner/Mgr. for the Enterprise Solutions Group, you will be responsible for understanding the key user challenges and turning those into concrete features for the product that simply and clearly solves their needs. This is a hands-on position requiring someone who excels at taking an idea and delivering a final product. You should also be comfortable working collaboratively with different teams and executive stakeholders during the concept, development, launch and sustain phases of the product lifecycle.
• Work with Developers and UX Designers to deliver a compelling product that solves the critical business problems and delights end-users.
• Define Roadmaps, stories and functional specifications for products, including wireframes, flows, and other key project artifacts.
• Guide and support the project team during development to ensure that business goals are achieved.
• Drive continual product improvements based on ongoing customer research, and user testing.
• Prioritize a product backlog based upon business impact and effort; help make resource tradeoff decisions as needed.
• 5+ years of experience developing and managing projects for web based products and/or services.
• Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional teams and working collaboratively with stakeholders.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Working knowledge of Portals, Document Management, Reporting and/or Search technologies a plus.