The Consortium, Inc. is a professional services and technology staffing company. We are a privately held company allowing us to offer our undivided attention to the business challenges you face in your Information Technology organization. Our senior staff has the industry knowledge to successfully implement the best staffing strategies for your company. Our goal is to provide a cost effective and efficient solution to your hiring needs. We know how to make that happen and we have the experience to prove it.
There is an opening for an experienced product manager in our Content Service program. The program contains several related projects – content repositories, scanning and records management. We are embarking on an exciting new phase of rolling out new technology (Alfresco) to replace legacy systems.
The role of the product manager will be to:
• Create and maintain visions (1-3 years) for each project
• Maintain a 9-12 month backlog of major epics, features and new customers
• Work with business analysts to maintain a prioritized story backlog
• Work with agile development teams as part of the process of developing software
• Work with business representatives and sponsors to define and prioritize goals, and communicate the vision
Consultant will deliver support to Operations and Inventory Management for reporting on all areas of the Digital Advertising Services business. This reporting will include inventory, delivery, revenue and yield. It is a must that this person have advanced excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, charting), be able to complete data analysis, has the ability to pull reports from various sources, and complete request within provided deadlines. Experience with DFP, DSM, YieldEx, Domo, and SQL is a plus.