The Consortium, Inc. is a professional services and technology staffing company. We are a privately held company allowing us to offer our undivided attention to the business challenges you face in your Information Technology organization. Our senior staff has the industry knowledge to successfully implement the best staffing strategies for your company. Our goal is to provide a cost effective and efficient solution to your hiring needs. We know how to make that happen and we have the experience to prove it.
Need someone who has a concentration on these skills:
1. Intrusion Detection of network and web site anomalies. This requires knowledge of TCP/IP, networking, HTTP protocols and HTTP based exploits.
2. Log searching and analysis. Candidate should be able to quickly search and parse logs with an understanding of detecting anomalies and abnormal behaviors.
3. Networking knowledge of TCP/IP from a perspective of network security and blocking.
Additional skills, but not required
1. knowledge of vulnerabilities and exploits and how to prioritize results from a vulnerability assessment tool.
2. knowledge of windows and linux
The SEO Lead will work cross-functionally with business unit owners, campaign managers, project managers, product developers, and other internal stakeholders. S/he will serve as an internal advocate, educator, and subject matter expert for SEO, and will also be responsible for tracking, analyzing, and communicating results and insights to share within the organization.
The Digital Marketing team is seeking a Search Engine Optimization Lead who is responsible for driving qualified website traffic and improving the overall usability from search. READ MORE >