Tech Groups Prioritizing STEM Efforts as Immigration Overhaul Stalls morningconsult.com/2016/07/27/tec…
The Consortium, Inc. is a professional services and technology staffing company. We are a privately held company allowing us to offer our undivided attention to the business challenges you face in your Information Technology organization. Our senior staff has the industry knowledge to successfully implement the best staffing strategies for your company. Our goal is to provide a cost effective and efficient solution to your hiring needs. We know how to make that happen and we have the experience to prove it.
We are seeking a graphic designer for a 1 year contract assignment located in downtown Washington DC- no remote work allowed. Responsible for designing or creating graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, print products, electronic products or logos. Creates layout specifications and animation for electronic products. May use a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects. Must have knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding of material costs and time limits, all of which can impact on the design. READ MORE >
• Analyze large data sets to gain an understanding of the data, discover data anomalies, and look for ways to leverage data in support of company mission.
• Integrate data from disparate sources to help define an enterprise data dictionary.
• Define and populate conceptual and logical data models, data dictionaries and metadata repositories.
• Document key business processes, technical requirements and data transformations.
• Maintain relationships with business and technical staff across the enterprise to understand data requirements and usage patterns.
• Become the Subject Matter Expert in the Domain
•Required Skills and Qualifications: