The Consortium, Inc. is a professional services and technology staffing company. We are a privately held company allowing us to offer our undivided attention to the business challenges you face in your Information Technology organization. Our senior staff has the industry knowledge to successfully implement the best staffing strategies for your company. Our goal is to provide a cost effective and efficient solution to your hiring needs. We know how to make that happen and we have the experience to prove it.
Allocate and manage resources daily to complete production and optimization work on time and to deliver highest value
• Liaison with Content, Photo, Digital Services, Business Units, Impact Groups and Digital Marketing to ensure clear understanding of priorities and due dates
• Oversee implementation of best practices search engine optimization (“SEO”) and engagement optimized web page production to increase the value of each visitor to website and to prompt engagement
o Formats of content to include but not limited to: articles slide shows, videos, video streaming, tools, forms and galleries
• Oversee programming of landing pages to be aligned with the brand, using value metrics, strategic direction, audience segments, web analytics
• Ensure rollout of promotional support for enterprise programs and initiatives READ MORE >
The Business/System Analyst will be accountable for user stories, requirements, business process models, test plans, and cases.
– Develop user stories, requirements, business process flows, business process models, test plans, and test cases.
– Review and/or contribute content to design and test documentation
– Contribute test plans and review test results
– Assess feasibility of requirements
– Collaborate with Client SMEs, IBM team and other vendor teams to develop and implement the solution