The Consortium, Inc. is a professional services and technology staffing company. We are a privately held company allowing us to offer our undivided attention to the business challenges you face in your Information Technology organization. Our senior staff has the industry knowledge to successfully implement the best staffing strategies for your company. Our goal is to provide a cost effective and efficient solution to your hiring needs. We know how to make that happen and we have the experience to prove it.
The data visualization specialist will support the Data Science team to distil audience data and knowledge, transform abstract information from data analyses into comprehensible and attractive visuals that brings data to life.
This role is critical to help the team contribute to a growing movement toward data-driven insights and decisions-making to improve business practices.
• Team Work and Business Acumen: Work with data scientists and business stakeholders (e.g. Marketing / Relationship managers, research team, Creative Team etc.) to pinpoint vital information for communication
• Synthesize Data: Use various tools (e.g. SQL, SAS, Adobe Analytics) to synthesize data from data ecosystem
• Visualize Data: Create data visualizations that integrate vast data concepts into digestible and concise charts using various BI tools, e.g. Tableau, Alteryx, R, etc. READ MORE >
There is an opening for an experienced product manager in our Content Service program. The program contains several related projects – content repositories, scanning and records management. We are embarking on an exciting new phase of rolling out new technology (Alfresco) to replace legacy systems.
The role of the product manager will be to:
• Create and maintain visions (1-3 years) for each project
• Maintain a 9-12 month backlog of major epics, features and new customers
• Work with business analysts to maintain a prioritized story backlog
• Work with agile development teams as part of the process of developing software
• Work with business representatives and sponsors to define and prioritize goals, and communicate the vision