The Consortium, Inc. is a professional services and technology staffing company. We are a privately held company allowing us to offer our undivided attention to the business challenges you face in your Information Technology organization. Our senior staff has the industry knowledge to successfully implement the best staffing strategies for your company. Our goal is to provide a cost effective and efficient solution to your hiring needs. We know how to make that happen and we have the experience to prove it.
We have a contract need for a graphic artist for a position in Fairfax, VA for the following:
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Possess experience and understanding of the importance of maintaining consistent brand identity
- Experience in both producing and directing design, copy and artwork
- Knowledge of the fundamental concepts of print, web, typography, color and other basic graphic design principles
- Demonstrate an ability to manage a project from concept to completion
- Ability to think outside of the box creatively
- Gain inspiration from research and awareness of the most current design trends
- Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
- Superior Adobe skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and all other relevant design software
READ MORE >
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
Additional experience may include:
- Cloud hosting experience (AWS)
- Experience with threat modeling, especially for web application and web APIs
- Web security and compliance experience (e.g., Firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, DOS prevention and PCI, HIPAA, FIPS, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Detailed knowledge of networking protocols: DNS, HTTP, SSL, SMTP, TCP
- Understanding of secure-cloud configuration, (CloudTrail, AWS Config, etc), cloud-security technologies (VPC, Security Groups, etc.) and cloud-permission systems (IAM).
- Logging, monitoring and response concepts and technologies for cloud networks, corporate networks and hosts in all environments.
- Duties include; daily security support, security engineering support, security guidance, and completion of all security requirements for the organization.
- Supports security engineering and tech solution development.
- Evaluates security requirements associated with cloud-hosted environments and services.
- Knowledge of information security principles, concepts, practices; cloud hosting environments; systems software; database software; and immediate access storage technology to carry out activities relating to security system authorization.
- Experience interpreting and implementing FISMA/NIST/FedRAMP requirements focused on the operational implementation and documentation of those requirements.
- Ability to assess risk factors and advise on vulnerability to attack from a variety of sources and procedures for protection of systems and applications, particularly those risks and vulnerabilities inherent to cloud-based environments.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing with management and other technical specialists.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- One or more security-related certifications, such as Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), SECURITY+
READ MORE >